dastardly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s despicably cowardly
the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on...December 7th"- F.D. Roosevelt
- Huck's freedom is not so clear, as he discovers when the dastardly King sells Jim for forty dollars.
- Unfortunately Ash and company's quest turns out to be a plot by the evil Team Rocket, led by the dastardly Giovanni (Daren Dunstan), who use Pokemon in hopes of taking over the .
- Too dastardly, you say? Maybe, but Lewis could use the illusion of a bigger loss to get money from the government and at the same time get rid of Thain.
News & Articles
- Sergio Garcia can't wait to get away from Merion
Sergio Garcia’s week from hell at the U.S. Open took on legendary proportions Saturday when he posted a 10 on Merion Golf Club’s dastardly par-4 15th hole.
June 15, 2013 - Philly.com
- 'Game of Thrones' Recap: Top 10 Moments From 'Mhysa'
Daenerys Targaryen (HBO) After enduring the shocking heartbreak of last week's Red Wedding, this Sunday's episode didn't leave us much time to mourn. It's the finale, after all, and we still have a million storylines to catch up on. Life goes on in Westeros — besides the dastardly Freys, the realm still has to deal with ice zombies, religious zealots, bratty teenagers, and the Boltons ...
June 10, 2013 - Zimbio
- Gulab Chand Kataria in The Age
We have detained around one dozen people and we are trying our best to unravel the conspiracy behind this dastardly attack,Rajasthan state home minister Gulab Chand Kataria told AFP.
- Jose de Venecia in AFP
We want to show that everything is normal,House Speaker Jose de Venecia said. "We don't want to show we are scared of the terrorists or assassins who did this criminal and dastardly act."
- Manmohan Singh in Sydney Morning Herald
I condemn the cynical and premeditated attacks on innocent people. These are dastardly acts of terrorism aimed at the people of India,Singh told a press conference.