- v bring two objects, ideas, or people together
This fact is coupled to the other one
- v link together
- v form a pair or pairs
- v engage in sexual intercourse
- s joined together especially in a pair or pairs
- s connected by a link, as railway cars or trailer trucks
- The outsourcing boom that has sucked information technology jobs overseas, coupled with a dearth of workers in plumbing a somewhat recession-resistant market makes for an .
- That this macabre imagination is coupled with dazzling craftsmanship gives the designer his heat.
- For most non-medical people, the term "apnea" is most familiar when coupled with the word "sleep," and refers to a dangerous condition in which people inadvertently stop .
News & Articles
- Frost & Sullivan: Asia Set to Lead the Global Chemicals Market
~ Indonesia's large domestic market coupled with a growing middle class population will drive demand for variety of products ranging from food to cars to houses. This will drive the need for high quality, ...
June 21, 2013 - PR Newswire via Yahoo! Finance
- The Mayor’s Very Bad Week: Source Confirms But Filner Denies Departure of Top Aide
A top aide's possible departure, coupled with the snowballing Sunroad scandal and a dramatic exchange in closed session make for a very bad week for Filner.
June 21, 2013 - Voice of San Diego
- Coates International, Ltd. Stockholders Update: The Coates Water Splitting Hydrogen Reactor Was Coupled to 35 KW ...
Coates International, Ltd. -- Coates International, Ltd. . The Coates water splitting hydrogen reactor was coupled to a 35 KW Coates CSRV electric power generator and operated on hydrogen, hydroxy gas, ...
June 19, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- President Bush in ABC News
Bush said that he believed the ongoing investigations by his administration, "coupled with oversight provided by the Congress, will end up enabling us all to find out what has happened."
- Gerard Arpey in Wall Street Journal
AMR Chairman and Chief Executive Gerard Arpey said last week that "the airline industry as it is constituted today was not built to withstand oil prices at $125 or $130 per barrel, and certainly not when record fuel expenses are coupled with a weak...
- Bob Ctvrtlik in International Herald Tribune
The legacy projects, coupled with the guarantees they have offered, I believe gave our board a level of assurance that might have been the differentiation between the cities,USOC international vice president Bob Ctvrtlik said.