- n the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat
cooking can be a great art
- v prepare a hot meal
- v prepare for eating by applying heat
- v transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
- v tamper, with the purpose of deception
- v transform by heating
- There was a time when everyone knew what cooking meant.
- The old way of cooking at home included figuring out what you wanted to eat, looking up the recipe in a cookbook, buying the ingredients and whipping the meal up.
- Warren Murray and Leanne White, hosts of a cooking podcast called "Crash Test Kitchen," at work in their home in Queensland, Australia.
News & Articles
- Side Order: Cooking with Dad a life lesson
For Chattanoogan Kelley Nave, Father's Day brings back a myriad of memories about her father, Charles Nave, and his love of cooking.
June 12, 2013 - Chattanooga Times Free Press
- Cooking With Myra: Sweet taste of summer
Cooking With Myra: Sweet taste of summer
June 11, 2013 - The Victoria Advocate
- Food & Cooking in the San Fernando Valley and beyond for June 9-15, 2013 and beyond
Academy of Culinary Education: Cecilia De Castro offers 30-week Professional Baking and Professional Cooking classes. Pro Baking begins, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursday or 6-11 p.m. June 17. Open house for Pro Cooking, 6:30 p.m. June 17. Pro Cooking begins, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. or 6-11 p.m. July 17. Classes $195. 21932 Ventura Blvd., Woodland Hills.
June 11, 2013 - Los Angeles Daily News