- v prepare a hot meal
- v prepare for eating by applying heat
- v transform and make suitable for consumption by heating
- v tamper, with the purpose of deception
- v transform by heating
The apothecary cooked the medicinal mixture in a big iron kettle
- a having been prepared for eating by the application of heat
- Korean barbecue features thin slices of beef or pork cooked and served with rice.
- It turns out that a lot of the chefs had already cooked Spam.
- Another caution: cooked or raw, garlic can irritate the lining of sensitive stomachs.
News & Articles
- Food Network Dumps Deen
Paula Deen's goose just got cooked. The Food Network said Friday it would not renew the contract of the celebrity chef, who has admitted using racial slurs in the past.
June 21, 2013 - Fox News
- Cushaw Pie
2 cups cooked cushaw 2 eggs 2/3 cups sugar 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon cloves 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon 1/2 teaspoon ginger 1 cup heavy cream 2 tablespoons butter 4 tablespoons sugar
June 21, 2013 - The Daily Iberian
- Home Cooked Hamptons
By Anetta Nowosielska Bonnie Verbitsky, the author of Home Cooked Hamptons and a long-time Hamptonite knows her way around the kitchen since food runs in her blood. She caught the culinary bug from her mother, who had a knack for fine dining and refined entertainment. In time for the anticipated summer season out on the [...]
June 18, 2013 - The Sag Harbor Express
- Thaksin Shinawatra in FOXNews
Speaking to journalists in Hong Kong on Wednesday, Thaksin called the charges against him "unjust, unfair allegations" that were "cooked up by my political enemies."
- James Stewart in United Press International
Not only did you murder your victim by cutting his throat and stabbing him but you cut him up, cooked him and ate part of him,Stewart said. "Before this case I had associated cannibalism with eras long gone, with the tale of Robinson...
- Brian Wansink in International Herald Tribune
It's not enough to just be aware,Wansink says of the recipes once intended to serve nearly twice as many people are they do today. "Put half of it away as soon as it's cooked."