- v include or contain; have as a component
The record contains many old songs from the 1930's
- v contain or hold; have within
This can contains water
- v lessen the intensity of; temper; hold in restraint; hold or keep within limits
- v be divisible by
24 contains 6
- v be capable of holding or containing
- v hold back, as of a danger or an enemy; check the expansion or influence of
News & Articles
- 5th Spokane letter did contain ricin, FBI says
SPOKANE -- The FBI says scientists have confirmed that a fifth letter sent recently from Spokane did indeed contain active ricin toxin. Frank Harrill, the FBI supervisory senior resident agent in Spokane, announced that test result late Friday in an email.
June 16, 2013 - Everett Herald
- FBI: 5th Spokane letter did contain ricin
The FBI says scientists have confirmed that a fifth letter sent recently from Spokane, Wash., did indeed contain active ricin toxin.
June 15, 2013 - Seattle Times
- Firefighters contain Provo brush fire
Firefighters contain Provo brush fire by Erin Alberty The Salt Lake Tribune Published Jun 13, 2013 08:47PM MDT A brush fire was burning Thursday in Provo, forcing road closures and igniting fences. Provo fire officials said the fire near 2751 North and 175 East was under control about 9 p.m. No buildings had been burned, dispatchers said, but some fences had caught fire. Traffic had been blocked ...
June 14, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Joachim Loew in The Associated Press
I am sure the Spanish can win any game,Germany coach Joachim Loew said, "because they are dominant and it's hard to contain their attack."
- Roger Clemens in Los Angeles Times
Even though these articles contain many false accusations and mistakes, I need to say that I have made mistakes in my personal life for which I am sorry,Clemens said in a statement issued by spokesman Patrick Dorton. "I have apologized to...
- Oliver Stone in Reuters Canada
It will contain surprises for Bush supporters and his detractors,said Stone.