- n a digestible substance used to give color to food
- n a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect
- n the act or process of changing the color of something
- v add color to
- v affect as in thought or feeling
- v modify or bias
- v decorate with colors
- v give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- v change color, often in an undesired manner
News & Articles
- Tea party book publisher: White House cussed at company
The publisher of a coloring book for children that taught about the tea party movement and other constitutional issues said his company received a profanity-laced message from the White House, which was upset with certain pro-patriot messages. Really Big Coloring Books founder Wayne Bell said on a Wednesday broadcast on ...
June 13, 2013 - The Washington Times
Children concentrated on coloring their Renaissance-inspired plaster masks Tuesday, June 11, at That’s Amore!, the first session of the Marie Selby Gardens Summer Camp Lookout.
June 13, 2013 - The Longboat Observer
- Shelton resident gets first in coloring contest
This rendition of William Shakespeare won first place. Kaelyn from Shelton won second place in the Valley Shakespeare Festival’s coloring contest at this weekend’s Soupstock. For more information about the Valley Shakespeare Fest, visit www.vsfestival.org, or find them on Facebook.
June 10, 2013 - Huntington Herald
- Katie Holmes in USA Today
Nowadays, Suri is talking up a storm,Holmes says. "She loves coloring and creating. She's a great mimic and dancer."
- Dave Gibbons in Business Wire (press release)
Manga Studio's responsive drawing tools, time-saving aids, highly customizable interface and new coloring facilities make it the best software available for creating comics digitally,said Dave Gibbons, Watchmen illustrator. "I'm confident...
- Michael Bloomberg in United Press International
Making a quick buck by coloring a handgun to look like a toy is craven and beneath any honest businessman,Bloomberg said. "By coloring these guns, a real one looks like a toy, and a police officer won't be able to tell the difference."