colouring : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a digestible substance used to give color to food
- n a visual attribute of things that results from the light they emit or transmit or reflect
- n the act or process of changing the color of something
- v modify or bias
- v decorate with colors
- v give a deceptive explanation or excuse for
- v affect as in thought or feeling
- v add color to
- v change color, often in an undesired manner
- Peter Andre in Metro
A spokesperson for singer Andre told The Daily Star: "Peter totally disagrees with anything like this." "He has said in the past he hates Kate colouring Junior's hair and straightening Princess's."
- Katie Holmes in RTE.ie
Holmes said: "Nowadays, Suri is talking up a storm. She loves colouring and creating. She's a great mimic and dancer."
- Johnny Appleseed in Stuff.co.nz
T Seventeen chairman John McCliskie, of Nelson, said the crisp apple had an "acid-sweet' flavour, a good shelf life and a multi-red colouring which would appeal to buyers."