- n the vessel that contains the seeds of a plant (not the seeds themselves)
- n lean white flesh of important North Atlantic food fish; usually baked or poached
- n major food fish of Arctic and cold-temperate waters
- v fool or hoax
- v harass with persistent criticism or carping
- s payable by the recipient on delivery
- r collecting the charges upon delivery
News & Articles
- Cape Cod lab affiliates with U of Chicago
Cape Cod lab affiliates with U of Chicago BOSTON (AP) — The Marine Biological Laboratory on Cape Cod and the University of Chicago have agreed to a research and educational affiliation. The two institutions have historical ties, as the laboratory was led by University of Chicago faculty for the first four decades following its 1888 founding.
June 12, 2013 - San Francisco Chronicle
- Cape Cod seal-tagging project launched
CHATHAM, Mass. — Scientists plan to tag seven adult gray seals on Cape Cod this week as part of an effort to learn more about the species. Gordon Waring, the National Marine Fisheries Service seal expert and chief scientist for the project, says the first-of-a-kind program in Atlantic waters will help scientists answer questions they share with local residents and fishermen alike. They aim to ...
June 11, 2013 - Boston Herald
- Cape Cod beach shut at great white shark sighting
Cape Cod beach shut at great white shark sighting
June 10, 2013 - The Providence Journal
- Ken Salazar in Minneapolis Star Tribune
From what I know of the Cape Cod wind project it is a good project,Salazar said.
- Eric Mangini in Forbes
Pete and I had a great conversation last night,Mangini said. "I wished him well and he thanked me. We joked about having beverages on Cape Cod when I'm down there."
- Vice President Dick Cheney in Washington Post
They made it, and because they did the world would never be the same after the 14th day of May, 1607. The history of our country did not begin on Cape Cod in 1620,Cheney said, referring to the common misperception that the first settlement...