close up :
- v cease to operate or cause to cease operating
- v block passage through
- v unite or bring into contact or bring together the edges of
- v refuse to talk or stop talking; fall silent
- r very close
News & Articles
- Ulster Bank closes 39 branches losing up to 1,800 jobs
Ulster Bank has confirmed that it will close up to 39 branches on the island of Ireland, in an effort to return the group to profit by 2016. The bank said it would cut its branch network from 214 to between 175 and 185 but did not give a breakdown of where the closures would occur.
July 5, 2013 - Irish Central
- NY1 Online: The New York Times Close Up 06/29/13
Clyde Haberman hosts the June 29, 2013 edition of The New York Times Close Up.
July 4, 2013 - NY1 News