occlude : Definition, Usages, News and More
- So we have a greater tendency to make thrombi that can occlude the coronary vessels.
- But one dark memory will occlude the band's sunnier disposition May 18 marks 25 years since Joy Division's lead singer Ian Curtis hanged himself.
- Here the appendix has become infected and the human corporation tries to occlude the spread of germs by forming adhesions and putting the abdomen at rest.
News & Articles
- Gun control has repeatedly failed
Letter writer Terry Bush recently wrote that rational dialogue is not possible with members of the National Rifle Association. Actually, mindless theories such as his occlude rational debate. read more
Nov. 13, 2013 - IlliniHQ.com
- Samuel L Jackson in MTV.com
You can actually open your eye under the patch and kind of see things. When that cloudy contact lens is in, you really can't see anything, and it does kind of occlude,Jackson explained, revealing that when we see "Iron Man 2," it might...