- v provide with a bushing
- s very tired
bushed after all that exercise
- A State Department attach explained: the tour of Detroit, with an eight-mile hike through the Ford plant, had left His Majesty "completely bushed.
- Patricia Jane Berg was bushed.
- By the time the Russians got to their first match in Chicago's International Amphitheater they should have been thoroughly bushed.
News & Articles
- Bush is back
Bush, led by singer Gavin Rossdale (left, with bassist Corey Britz), is back in action. The British post-grunge quartet, which was all over mid-'90s rock radio with the hits “Everything Zen,” “Glycerine” and “Swallowed,” roared back last year with its fifth album, the appropriately named “The Sea of Memories,” which picks up right where they left off.
Sept. 12, 2013 - San Antonio Express-News
- Bush Institute to hold conference on energy
DALLAS—Former President George W. Bush is to give brief remarks at a conference his Dallas-area institute is holding on energy regulation and growth.
Sept. 12, 2013 - Denver Post
- The Lasting Legacy of George W. Bush
Bush made the necessary call on Lehman, but he was unable to sell the public on other bailouts
Sept. 12, 2013 - BusinessWeek
- Keith Richards in Calgary Herald
After they leave, Richards jokes: "Hey Clinty, We're Bushed!"
- Amy Poehler in Philadelphia Inquirer
Yeah, she Bushed it,Poehler says.
- Matt Blunt in Mid-South Farmer
We rested him at the start of the Twenty20 but when we sensed some silverware he had to play in all the formats. He was absolutely bushed at the end of the season but he's come a long way. It says a lot about him that 35 of his 53 wickets were... Angus Fraser http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angus_Fraser&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEFP5IQqPifjKlKelq03It2pb47BQ Telegraph.co.uk http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/columnists/scyldberry/6359136/Steve-Finn-could-prove-to-be-Englands-secret-weapon-for-Ashes-showdown-with-Australia.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHGQqVaSYrsl45Tmx1uuWNrerJJRw Oct 17, 2009
13813 18640 bushel We are here today to honor a Missouri farmer who has learned to make the most of his land," said Gov. Matt Blunt at a press conference in Jefferson City. "Producing a 154.7-bushel yield is an incredible feat. Success like that is not an...