bushwhacking : Definition, Usages, News and More
boosh wa king
- v wait in hiding to attack
- v live in the bush as a fugitive or as a guerilla
- v cut one's way through the woods or bush
- s lying in ambush
bushwhacking guerrillas attacking from ambush
- His cool courage and a natural, bushwhacking ability to operate with small forces always pulled him out.
- The Massachusetts Governor, whose image of rock- solid integrity has been a major selling point, had to accept the resignations of his two top aides for their part in bushwhacking .
- She has spent some time bushwhacking in New Zealand; he has spent much of his brushwielding in London.