- s used of hair; thick and poorly groomed
- s resembling a bush in being thickly branched and spreading
- He has bushy eyebrows and a bushy head of salt-and-pepper hair, as untamed today as it was in all those pictures of him in the wilderness.
- In the rough, gaudy amusement quarter of Hamburg known as Sankt Pauli, where anything goes, one of the quieter attractionsbut a good onewas white-thatched, bushy-mustached.
- No frills and furbelows will bedeck their billowing bosoms; no petticoats will swathe their fattish calves; no bushy beards will sway from their chubby chins.
News & Articles
- Gottfried "Bushy" Pletzer
Gottfried "Bushy" Pletzer
June 13, 2013 - Hunterdon Review
- Friday To-Do: Undying Luv: The Bushy Memorial Party
UNDYING LUV: THE BUSHY MEMORIAL PARTY 9 p.m. Revolution. $10 minimum donation. When longtime concert promoter Jeffry "Bushy" Hudnall died early this year , there was an outpouring of grief from the electronic music community. Even to an outsider, it was apparent how much Hudnall's life and work meant to so many people. Promoter Mike Brown was very close to Hudnall, so he's hosting a benefit to ...
June 13, 2013 - Arkansas Times
- Bushy Run tops Murrysville, moves into first place
By Doug Gulasy, Norwin Star The Bushy Run and Murrysville Senior Legion teams put together an impressive offensive display in the first two innings of their game Sunday, combining for ...
June 12, 2013 - The Mckeesport Daily News
- Brad Childress in Orlando Sentinel
They're eager to learn, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed,Coach Jon Gruden said. "Not as grouchy as a lot of the veterans this time of year."
- Ken Macha in ESPN
Bushy had a very good outing,Macha said, noting that 10 of his 18 outs were on grounders. "He pitched very well with men on base and there were a lot of them."
- Ned Yost in USA Today
We know what type of competitor Bushy is,Yost said. "We know what kind of worker Bushy is."