- s having or covered with protective barbs or quills or spines or thorns or setae etc.
- Buyers pulled off their neckties and rolled up their sleeves as prices jumped in the heavy bidding carried on by burry-voiced Yorkshiremen, throaty Flemings, precise, high-pitched .
- Ella Logan, 56, diminutive, burry-voiced Scottish lass who rose to stardom in the 1947 production of Finian's Rainbow; of cancer; in Burlingame, Calif.
- Some people would not like the grasshoppers and mosquitoes and little burry things that stick to their clothes.
News & Articles
- County to dissolve park-rec pact
Adams County Attorney Mark Burry presented to the county commissioners at their meeting on Monday the letter he has drafted to dissolve the county's agreement with Decatur's parks and recreation department, as the department will soon undergo major changes.
June 26, 2013 - Decatur Daily Democrat
- A Virtually Unknown Hedge Funder Who Crushed It During The Crisis Is Preparing To Make His Comeback
Dr. Michael Burry is apparently plotting a comeback to the hedge fund world. Burry, the former hedge fund manager who accurately predicted the housing market crisis and is featured in Michael Lewis' book "The Big Short", is looking to raise money to start a new fund, the Wall Street Journal's Juliet Chung reports.
June 21, 2013 - Business Insider
- Michael Lewis in San Jose Mercury News
What had happened was that he had been right, the world had been wrong and the world hated him for it,Lewis writes. "And so Michael Burry ended where he began - alone, comforted by his solitude."
- Ghulam Nabi Azad in Kashmir Watch
Unfortunately the election is likely to burry National Conference as it failed to come up to the expectations during the first six phase, Azad said during an interview with a local cable TV network, here on Saturday.
- Todd Wells in Singletrack
I am very excited about joining the Specialized Team,says Wells. "I started my career with the Specialized, and it's great to come back home. In addition to riding with my current teammate, Burry Stander, I'm really pumped to ride...