- v weave a design into (textiles)
- s embellished with a raised pattern created by pressure or embroidery
- There isn't a brocaded young concubine in sight.
- Tribesmen galloped through the streets, wearing brass-trimmed bandoleers, with curved, wide-bladed djambias thrust into their brocaded belts.
- They include the gilded, rococo Hall of the Sultan, where reigning monarchs reclined on a brocaded couch to watch dancing girls perform.
- Gene Barry in ABC News
I went over to the wardrobe department, picked out a brocaded vest, looked in the mirror, and there was this elegant gentleman,he recalled in 1999. "I said, 'Hey, that's Bat! That's me!'"