- r without regard to specific details or exceptions
he interprets the law broadly
- r in a wide fashion
he smiled broadly
- More broadly, the ruling Communist Party is having a difficult time coming to terms publicly with the idea that the one-child policy has been a failure and should be scrapped.
- There, genocide is defined rather broadly as killing, seriously harming, restricting birth or attempting to destroy in whole or in part, "a national, ethnical, racial or .
- Things, broadly speaking, used to be invented by a small, shadowy lite.
News & Articles
- NH lawmakers negotiating medical marijuana changes
CONCORD, N.H. (AP) — The New Hampshire Senate and House support allowing seriously ill people to use marijuana in their medical treatment, but they don't agree on how broadly to soften drug laws.
June 16, 2013 - Boston Globe
- Negotiation deadline is Thursday
The New Hampshire Senate and House support allowing seriously ill people to use marijuana in their medical treatment, but they don't agree on how broadly to soften drug laws.
June 16, 2013 - WMUR New Hampshire
- Dollar broadly higher vs. rivals ahead of U.S. data
Investing.com - The U.S. dollar was broadly higher against the other major currencies on Friday, as investors awaited the release of U.S. data later in the day, after Thursday's economic reports
June 14, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Barack Obama in Washington Post
It's time for those banks to fulfill their responsibility to help ensure a wider recovery, a more secure system, and more broadly shared prosperity,Obama said in his weekly radio address, his latest plea for banks to do more for the larger...
- Henry Paulson in Reuters UK
Consistent with the legislation, any equity the government purchases through a broadly available equity program would be on a non-voting basis, except with respect to the market-standard terms to protect our rights as investors,Paulson said.
- Ben Bernanke in CanadianBusiness.com
Moreover, the adverse impact of a default would not have been confined to the financial system but would have been felt broadly in the real economy through its effects on asset values and credit availability,Bernanke said.