- r usually; as a rule
- r without distinction of one from others
- r without regard to specific details or exceptions
- Forget Survivor and The Amazing Race and all the other reality shows that feature generally good-looking, generally physically fit people running around doing generally silly .
- Manufacturers generally make 15% to 20% in profit on an SUV, compared with only 3% or less on a car, according to Michael Flynn, director of the University of Michigan Office for .
- We generally think that having more access is better, as long as you're not a child or overly offended.
News & Articles
- Got Severance? Supreme Court May Have To Decide This One
For purposes of income-tax withholding and Social Security (FICA), wages generally include all remuneration for employment. But what if your employer pays you severance when you leave? Severance pay is common, but is it for performing services?
July 1, 2013 - Forbes
- Differences between the sexes stretches to fitness formulas
By Dorene Internicola NEW YORK (Reuters) - When it comes to fitness, experts say men generally want to be bulkier and women want to be trimmer and everyone wants to do what they are good at. That's why as more women tackle brawny boot camps and men seek flexible peace on the yoga mat, crossing traditional gender lines, intelligently, can be a good idea. "Women want to lose body fat, men want ...
July 1, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! News
- JReport 12 Now Available: In-Memory Visual Analysis, Support for Cloud Storage and Big Data
Jinfonet Software, the leading provider in embedded visualization and reporting solutions, announces that JReport 12 is now generally available. This release features Visual Analysis, which together with ...
July 1, 2013 - Marketwired via Yahoo! Finance
- Charles Schumer in Reuters
I had 24-hour security for the eight years that I was mayor. They followed me everyplace I went. It was because there were, you know, threats, threats that I don't generally talk about. Some have become public recently; most of them haven't. And... Rudy Giuliani http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudy_Giuliani&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEEaiG4hpk5siw9WGPBIh9YP8xcZA FOXNews http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007Nov28/0,4670,GiulianiExpenses,00.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNElDte8ptzZ6iCPRRv-a0SGUiHX3Q Nov 28, 2007
41509 53265 generally He said that fiscal stimulus is certainly needed and that he would be generally supportive of the Congress and the president enacting such a stimulus," Schumer said. "He said that while he wasn't going to endorse a specific plan, if an...
- Barack Obama in Times Online
Mr Obama added: "It was an exception . . . I think we got carried away a little bit. Generally what makes them so charming is the fact that they're not spending a lot of time worrying about TV cameras or politics and we want to keep it that way. I...