mostly : Definition, Usages, News and More
- r in large part; mainly or chiefly
- r usually; as a rule
- I'm not that upset about it, mostly because I didn't think the books were that great in the first place.
- The mostly error-free nature of the 75-day transition period between the November election and today's Inauguration was all the more remarkable because Barack Obama was elected at .
- Most of the ink evaluating moderate Democrats in Congress has been spilled on the Blue Dogs, an alliance of mostly Southern, mostly rural, mostly socially conservative House .
News & Articles
- Asian Markets Mostly Trade Higher On Bargain Hunting
Asian stock markets are mostly trading higher on Wednesday with the overnight positive close on Wall Street on the back of some upbeat economic data aiding sentiment. Bargain hunting after recent heavy losses is also contributing to the surge in some of the markets in the region.
June 26, 2013 - RTT News
- Asian stocks mostly lower on China worries
Asian stock markets were mostly lower Tuesday as investors continued their flight from risky assets on the prospect of slower Chinese growth and the winding down of the U.S. Federal Reserve's monetary ...
June 25, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News
- Grain futures mostly fall, pork prices rise
Grains futures mostly fell Monday on the Chicago Board of Trade. Wheat for July delivery fell 19 cents to $6.79 a bushel; July corn fell 8.5 cents to $6.5325 a bushel; July oats fell 3.25 cents to $3.9225 ...
June 24, 2013 - Associated Press via Yahoo! News