- r in large part; mainly or chiefly
These accounts are largely inactive
- r on a large scale
the sketch was so largely drawn that you could see it from the back row
- The percentage of businesses that force their employees to pee in a cup is dropping - largely because it never made much sense in the first place The reason they can't vote is that .
- It was largely on the strength of his foreign policy credentials that Obama picked him to be Vice President.
- Once busy streets with names like South Autumn Drive and South Valley Lane are largely still and deserted.
News & Articles
- Indian Shares Largely Unchanged Ahead Of RBI Rate Decision
Indian Shares Largely Unchanged Ahead Of RBI Rate Decision
June 17, 2013 - Nasdaq
- 3 ETFs for Determining Your Stock Allocation
NEW YORK (ETF Expert) -- U.S. stock investors have largely dismissed several market-moving forces from the previous decade. "Decoupling," rising interest rates, the yen carry trade -- many of the most powerful forces in the financial universe have been less relevant because the Federal Reserve is purchasing $85 billion in government and quasi-government bonds. More recently, however, the ...
June 17, 2013 - TheStreet.com
- Newark largely unscathed by predicted severe weather
The dangerous weather that threatened the mid-Atlantic left Newark largely unscathed Thursday, three days after severe weather lashed the area and a tornado touched down in Robscott Manor.
June 14, 2013 - The Newark Post
- President Bush in ABC News
I have spoken with many of you in person. I respect you and the arguments you made,Bush said. "We went into this largely united, in our assumptions and in our convictions. And whatever you voted for, you did not vote for failure."
- Roger Goodell in New York Times
I specifically considered whether to impose a suspension on Coach Belichick,Goodell wrote. "I have determined not to do so, largely because I believe that the discipline I am imposing of a maximum fine and forfeiture of a first-round draft...
- Kyle Sampson in Forbes
The distinction between 'political' and 'performance-related' reasons for removing a United States attorney is, in my view, largely artificial,said Kyle Sampson.