- n archaic terms for a wedding or wedding feast
- a of or relating to a wedding
- a of or pertaining to a bride
- The designer celebrated his 20th year in business Tuesday with a concise and painterly collection that included a patchworked bridal dress that harkened back to Lacroix's rustic .
- Amid tremendous cheering the bridal party left the church, and on the doorstep Signor Mussolini, flushed even deeper than before, made a dramatic gesture.
- A Tehran bridal shop employee checks the fit of a traditional hijab on a model which showcases a wedding dress.
- Tracey Edmonds in San Francisco Chronicle
Edmonds tells the October issue of Sister 2 Sister magazine that she envisions "a very intimate ceremony," adding, "My bridal party would be much smaller than my first wedding."
- Terry Lundgren in BusinessWeek
While the Bridal Group did not fit with Federated's strategy for focusing on the nationwide Macy's and Bloomingdale's brands, we do believe these businesses have a promising future under the ownership of Leonard Green and Men's Wearhouse,said...
- Ray Hanania in MLive.com
We didn't have a bridal party. We had a UN peacekeeping force, right down the middle,says Ray Hanania, recalling his wedding day in a joke that roused laughter across Israel.