brief : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a document stating the facts and points of law of a client's case
- n a condensed written summary or abstract
- v give essential information to someone
The reporters were briefed about the President's plan to invade
- s of short duration or distance
a brief stay in the country
- s concise and succinct
covered the matter in a brief statement
- s (of clothing) very short
a brief bikini
News & Articles
- Brief storm packs quite a punch
Brief storm packs quite a punch Times Union Copyright 2013 Times Union. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Updated 6:54 am, Tuesday, June 18, 2013 There was widespread minor damage from a line of storms that packed a shot of rain and gusty wind and quickly swept through the Capital Region just after 3 p.m. Monday. "There were some ...
June 18, 2013 - Albany Times Union
- Emergency pothole work causes brief traffic slowdown on Highway 4 in Antioch
ANTIOCH -- Highway 4 drivers experienced a brief slowdown this afternoon as Caltrans workers on an existing project did some emergency pothole repairs.
June 18, 2013 - Contra Costa Times
- North State in Brief: June 18, 2013
A brief look at news from around the north state.
June 18, 2013 - The Record Searchlight
- Robert Gates in Reuters UK
The notion of a brief period of consolidation and evaluation probably does make sense,Gates told reporters in Baghdad, endorsing publicly for the first time an idea discussed by the US commander in Iraq, Gen. David Petraeus.