- a of or relating to a wedding
- a relating to a spouse
a fitting symbol of spousal love
- They face a daunting array of hardships, from spousal domination at home to gender discrimination in the workplace, and even if they happen to agree that the veil symbolizes their .
- In 1985 he married a mail-order bride from the Philippines, but she left him after only three months, accusing him of spousal rape.
- Health officials report a huge increase in spousal and child abuse by returning vets.
- Rosie O Donnell in Washington Post
We applied for spousal privilege and were denied it by the state. As a result, everything that I said to Kelli, every letter that I wrote her, every e-mail, every correspondence and conversation was entered into the record,O'Donnell said....
- Sarah Palin in Media Matters for America
Palin replied: "No, I believe spousal benefits are reserved for married citizens as defined in our constitution."
- Jon Voight in LondonNet
A source close to Voight said: "Jon paid spousal support to Marcheline years ago and was very generous to her. Where that dollar amount came from I have no idea."