- n underpants worn by men
- n someone who fights with his fists for sport
- n a workman employed to pack things into containers
- n a member of a nationalistic Chinese secret society that led an unsuccessful rebellion in 1900 against foreign interests in China
- n a breed of stocky medium-sized short-haired dog with a brindled coat and square-jawed muzzle developed in Germany
- Ah, leave it to boxers to never mince words.
- Undergraduates at the University of Virginia are enthusiastic boxers.
- Japan's New Economy vending machines have got boxers, breakfast, beer--and a brand-new business model on tap.
News & Articles
- Sands, Eyer Learn Opponents for July 6
Carlton, MN (NNCNOW.com) --- Boxers Al Sands and Gary Eyer have each learned their opponent for the upcoming "Patriotic Punchout" event at Black Bear Casino, with the official card released by Jungle Boy Boxing Gym on Tuesday afternoon.
June 19, 2013 - Northland's News Center
- Luna-Morales rematch in August; This time for female world title
When top female boxers Rhonda Luna and Crystal Morales put on a six round war in their June 6th Fight Club OC bout, which Luna won in a close unanimous decision, a certain rematch was in order.
June 18, 2013 - Fightnews.com
- Video: The Bachelorette Men Drop Trou for Mr. America
Video: The Bachelorette Men Drop Trou for Mr. America Seattle Post-Intelligencer Copyright 2013 Seattle Post-Intelligencer. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed. Published 10:00 pm, Thursday, June 13, 2013 Shirtless men in boxers prancing on stage? On Monday's group date episode (8/7c, ABC), the remaining men learn that they'll be ...
June 18, 2013 - seattlepi.com
- Tim Howard in Sydney Morning Herald
He has got to stand toe-to-toe and they have got to stand toe-to-toe with us for 90 minutes,added the Everton keeper. "If he's still standing, then I'll take my hat off to him. But a lot of boxers talk, too, and then they are looking up at...
- Manny Pacquiao in New Delhi Chronicle.com (blog)
Tonight I overflow with joy and gratitude. I am thankful that, just like Muhammad Ali and Joe Frazier and other boxers, I decided to get into boxing,the pound-for-pound fighter said.
- Fidel Castro in TIME
I saw when the judges blatantly stole fights from two Cuban boxers in the semifinals,Castro wrote. "Our fighters ...... had hopes of winning, despite the judges, but it was useless. They were condemned beforehand."