- n a workman employed to pack things into containers
- n a machine for putting objects or substances into bags
- He can do that on a chopper or a bagger with a hand-painted body and intricately detailed metalwork.
- A "brown-bagger" is a girl who needs one bag to cover her ugliness; a two-bagger requires a bag for her and one for you, in case hers falls off.
- Failure twin powers unite! Form of: symbol of the party's abject failure! Form of: untrustworthy carpet bagger!.
News & Articles
- Five Best Friday Columns
Kirsten Powers in The Daily Beast on the backlash to Edward Snowden What does the widespread blowback among Washington's circles of power to the NSA leaks say about the nation's political class? "Politico's Roger Simon called Snowden 'the slacker who came in from the cold,' with 'all the qualifications to become a grocery bagger,'" notes Kirsten Powers, citing a bevy of examples. ...
June 14, 2013 - The Atlantic Wire via Yahoo! News