- n a workman employed to pack things into containers
- n a wholesaler in the meat-packing business
- n a hiker who wears a backpack
- The other Big Three packer, Wilson, shut down in 1955.
- Acting on protests from packers, the court held that packers who handle only fresh beef (about 15% of the industry) are losing money in the price squeeze, losses which are not .
- This permits the packer to live off a very low markup, or none at all, on the meat itself; e.
- Brett Favre in Los Angeles Times
Packer fans cheer for Packers first, I know that,Favre said. "I hope that everyone watching in the stadium tonight said, 'You know, I sure hate that that joker's on the other side. But he does play the way he's always played in his...
- Jim Doyle in Chicago Daily Herald
Like all Packer fans, I am thrilled that Brett Favre will return to action next year for the green and gold,Gov. Jim Doyle said in a statement. "Brett Favre's tremendous work ethic and willingness to go out and play hard every day...