- n one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury
- s frenzied as if possessed by a demon
- When it looks like you are going berserker its not good to give it a name to describe it.
- They are the only ones who never seem in danger of fallinganyone else could go tumbling over his lance and shield, caught upside the helmet by a berserker, uprooted by a column .
News & Articles
- Exclusive: Hugh Jackman on X-Men: Days of Future Past
For a long time, one of Marvel Comics' most successful comic book series were the various "X-Men" titles, which in 2000 were turned by 20th Century Fox into an equally successful series of movies. One of the breakout stars from the series was one Hugh Jackman, who did such a good job bringing the Canadian berserker Wolverine to life, that the character was eventually spun off into two of his own ...
July 17, 2013 - Coming Soon
- Mel Gibson in United Press International
He was a monster. He always smelled of smoke; he was always burning people's villages down,Gibson said. "He was like what the Vikings called 'a berserker.' We shifted the balance because someone's got to be the good guy against the bad...
- John McCain in Wall Street Journal (blog)
The latter, McCain said, "That's where I go totally berserker and just freak everybody out. Even the regular mavericks."