demoniac : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who acts as if possessed by a demon
- s frenzied as if possessed by a demon
- After the apparent demoniac was hurried to a secluded area, he prayed over her, hugged her and promised to celebrate a Mass for her the next day.
- In the fifth set, with Kinsey leading at 5-2 and the gallery becoming demoniac, he decided that his moment had come.
- Army's demoniac tackling, fierce line-bucking, and the running passes of Jack Buckler were far too much for Harvard.
- Ricardo Maduro in Xinhua
Honduran President Ricardo Maduro described the attacks as a "terrorist act, a barbaric act, a demoniac act" which brought pain to the Spanish people and the world.