- n one of the ancient Norse warriors legendary for working themselves into a frenzy before a battle and fighting with reckless savagery and insane fury
- s frenzied as if possessed by a demon
berserk with grief
a berserk worker smashing windows
- In Daphne du Maurier's story and Alfred Hitchcock's movie, The Birds, it is the birds that go berserk and attack man.
- Unlike a trackpad, which goes berserk if you try to touch it in two places at once, the iPhone's touch screen can handle multiple touches.
- There's one place my young daughters love so much that we have to spell out the word in their presence, lest they go berserk: the p-a-r-k.
News & Articles
- Chimp Attack Victim Charla Nash Denied Permission To Sue
Chimp attack victim Charla Nash has been denied permission to sue the state of Connecticut for her disfiguring injuries. In February 2009, Nash went to the home of her friend Sandra Herold in Stamford, Conn., to help lure Herolds’s 200-pound chimpanzee, Travis, back inside. The chimp went berserk, however, attacking Nash and ripping off her... Read more » Chimp Attack Victim Charla Nash Denied ...
June 15, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- John McCain in FOXNews
We played it a couple times,McCain says, "and it's my understanding they went berserk."
- Bishan Singh Bedi in Hindu
Here is a case of taking advantage of a physical deficiency. He has 60 five-wicket hauls in Tests, which is equivalent to scoring 60 hundreds. This is so unfair...... he is going berserk with his action,Bedi said.
- Geoff Jenkins in San Jose Mercury News
I felt like I could score,Jenkins said. "The crowd was going berserk and once I got home, it was a tremendous feeling when you're safe."