- n a severe rebuke
he deserved the berating that the coach gave him
- v censure severely or angrily
- She recently sent a letter out to hundreds of hedge funds berating them for their large fees and for halting client redemptions when funds were down.
- And they particularly enjoyed life when applause began to greet their berating of the robber barons, president makers, economic royalists, malefactors of great wealth.
- Ghilarducci, who thinks existing accounts should be grandfathered under any new scheme, says she's still being swamped with email from people berating her for trying to steal their .
News & Articles
- Rudest, Most Obnoxious Customer In America? Woman Goes On Tirade With Racist Insults Because She Didn’t Get Receipt!
Welcome to infamy, Taylor Chapman. In what appear to be one of the rudest, most obnoxious and undeserved rants ever, a Florida woman videotaped herself berating workers a Dunkin’ Donuts… READ ON
June 11, 2013 - RadarOnline.com
- Pressure points: Prep coaches seek solutions as more is expected of them
Like most people who watched the video of Rutgers men's basketball coach Mike Rice pushing, kicking and berating players, Joe...
June 9, 2013 - Deseret News
- For hard-hit Greeks, IMF mea culpa comes too late
ATHENS (Reuters) - Greeks reacted with an air of vindication and outrage at the International Monetary Fund's admission it erred in its handling of the country's bailout, berating an apology that comes ...
June 6, 2013 - Reuters via Yahoo! Finance
- Jennifer Harris in SI.com
In a December 2005 lawsuit, Harris accused Portland of "humiliating, berating and ostracizing" her, and claimed she was told that she needed to look "more feminine."
- Steve Spurrier in Forbes
I'm not berating the officials, but we learned later the head of officials said, 'Hey, those should've been called,'Spurrier said.
- Jeffrey E Garten in New York Times
The irony,Mr. Garten said, "is that most of our partners, after berating us for being irresponsible and greedy, want to return to the era when American consumers supported the world, when we spent too much and saved too little."