beguiler : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- n a person who charms others (usually by personal attractiveness)
- SUZHOU RIVER DIRECTED BY LOU YE "If I leave you someday," a slim beguiler (Zhou Xun) asks her beau, "would you look for me forever?" This being a film noir, Shanghai-style, she has .
- The cue for his effusion was George Wilhelm Pabst's 1929 German melodrama Pandora's Box, in which Brooks plays Lulu, an innocent beguiler who radiates sexuality so unself .
- But give me, any day, a film that offers a groaning banquet table of invention and enchantmentand a showcase for world-class beguiler Tautou.