- n someone who leads you to believe something that is not true
- Did her epic "dryness" make her a greater saint or some kind of self-deceiver? Does faith consist merely of God's felt presence; and if not, how long can faith truly continue .
- The current complaint is that Bush is a deceiver, misleading the country into a war, after which there turned out to be no weapons of mass destruction.
- The man isn't a debater, he's a deceiver of the indifferent and the ignorant.
News & Articles
- Music Monday: This Week's New Albums and Videos
Matias Aguayo The Visitor Allman Brothers Band Brothers and Sisters 4xCD 40th Anniversary Super Deluxe Edition includes the remastered 1973 album, a disc of rarities, and a full live concert Amon Amarth Deceiver of the Gods Bass Drum of Death Bass Drum of Death LISTEN (Pitchfork; through 6/26) The Beatles Help!
June 24, 2013 - metacritic
- Ted Haggard in Christian Post
The fact is I am guilty of sexual immorality. And I take responsibility for the entire problem,Haggard wrote. "I am a deceiver and a liar. There's a part of my life that is so repulsive and dark that I have been warring against it for all...
- Brendan Nelson in Gold Coast Mail
Just have a look at the fine print if you're a carer,Dr Nelson told reporters. "The lump sum carers' bonus will be paid this year and this year only." "It seems we have a prime minister who is the quiet deceiver and a treasurer who...
- C Peter Wagner in Reading Eagle
He said in his letter to his congregation after he was fired that he is a liar and deceiver,Wagner said, adding that because Haggard didn't finish the restoration program, he's not fit to preach." He must have someone confirm him in the body...