- n someone with an assured and ingratiating manner
- n a person who charms others (usually by personal attractiveness)
- The charmer resumed his playing and swaying.
- He climbed trees, rain spouts, a snake charmer's rope, a church facade.
- A year ago last March he married pretty June Carter, a cheerful charmer who is a member of Nashville's singing Carter Family.
News & Articles
- Meet Jason Segel’s New Gal Pal ? Bojana Novakovic
Jason Segel has a new lady friend to squire around on his Vespa! The "How I Met Your Mother" charmer has been getting cozy with actress Bojana Novakovic. The twosome’s been spotted out together in Los Angeles on several occasions, … Continue reading ?
June 13, 2013 - omg! Celeb News via omg!
- Joe Theismann in MarketWatch
I am proud to work with WSWA, The Charmer Sunbelt Group, Diageo and Brown-Forman to support safe and responsible tailgating,said Theismann. "Too many times I have seen unruly and disruptive fans ruin the game day experience for others. I...
- Allan Blakeney in Vancouver Sun
Some (premiers) are mouthpieces. Some are bean counters. Some are people charmers,Blakeney said. "Lorne was a people charmer. . . . I think that will be his legacy -- a thoughtful communicator very skilled at sensing how people felt."
- Vidya Balan in Apun Ka Choice
He (Naseeruddin Shah) is a total charmer. He is an astounding actor, a great co-star. As a man, he is every woman's dream come true, sensitive, a total charmer and what an amazing voice,Vidya said.