- n cattle that are reared for their meat
- n meat from an adult domestic bovine
- n informal terms for objecting
- v complain
- Those two investigators fed healthy students and hospital patients roast beef, hamburger (Liberty) steak, beefsteaks, stewed beef, boiled corned beef, dried beef and bologna .
- But Walter Mondale's repetition of a hamburger chain's advertising slogan, "Where's the beef?," has proved a remarkably successful political putdown.
- ABUELITA'S EMPANADAS Crispy cornmeal filled with beef, onion and tomato makes these an authentic find in the frozen-food aisle.
News & Articles
- Beef Jerky Outlet Announces New, Larger Exhibit at 2013 International Franchise Expo in New York
The Beef Jerky Outlet is planning a bigger and better exhibit at the International Franchise Expo in New York at the Javits Center June 20-22, 2013. The Beef Jerky Outlet Franchise is a unique national retail franchise specializing in all kinds of beef jerky from original to blazing hot and over 200 other varieties. (PRWeb June 12, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013 ...
June 12, 2013 - PRWeb
- Beef. It's what's on the grill. And it's going to cost more
Multi-year droughts in states that produce most of the country's beef cattle have driven up costs to historic highs. Last year, ranchers culled deep into their herds which pushed the U.S. cattle herd to its lowest point since the 1950s.
June 12, 2013 - Minnesota Public Radio
- Beef Month in Louisiana
The Louisiana CattleWomen Beef Ambassadors stopped by GMA to endorse June as Louisiana's Beef Month. The recognition of June as Louisiana's Beef month is to promote the beef cattle industry in the state. For more info on Beef visit:: http://www.beef.org/
June 10, 2013 - KATC 3 Lafayette
- Tom Harkin in International Herald Tribune
Today marks the largest beef recall in US history, and it involves the national school lunch program and other federal food and nutrition programs,said US Sen. Tom Harkin, chairman of the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Agriculture,...
- John Rocker in International Herald Tribune
I never had a prescription for any HGH,Rocker told ESPN Radio's "The Herd." "If somebody's got a beef to make with me, show me a prescription."
- Randy Hundley in Quad-Cities Online
I'm looking forward to continuing to build, and being with some great players next year, continuing to beef up our roster. I think I put myself in a great situation three years ago, to sign this deal, to make sure my team stayed competitive. We've... Dwyane Wade http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwyane_Wade&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHDH8cGiT-Reier0zucWBNEnjZazA FanHouse http://www.google.com/url?q=http://nba.fanhouse.com/2010/04/28/dwyane-wade-ponders-future-as-celtics-advance-eliminate-heat-in/&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFgWFH8phc6YmmoV4WsoCWMejCxLw Apr 28, 2010
8968 12718 beefalo We called him `Beef' or `Beefalo.' If I ever called him `Ollie,' (which is what most friends called him), he knew I was made or upset at him," said Mr. Hundley.