- n an unpleasant difficulty
this problem is a real bitch
- n a person (usually but not necessarily a woman) who is thoroughly disliked
she said her son thought Hillary was a bitch
- n informal terms for objecting
- n female of any member of the dog family
- v complain
- v say mean things
- Bitch, bitch, bitch and then break into song.
- Tate begged for the life of her unborn child but was told by one of the female assailants, "Look bitch, I don't care about you.
- In her new book, AmBITCHous (Morgan Road), out in December, she views the bitch label as a component of admirable ambition.
News & Articles
- Picking a Bone With Pecan Lodge
Barbecued brisket is a finicky son of a bitch. Cook it too fast and you'll be left with a dry, rubbery hunk of beef the size of your grandmother's purse. Cook it too long and you can end up with a pile of loose, stringy meat. Smoke a perfect brisket on a cool spring morning and you'll get one res...
June 12, 2013 - Dallas Observer
- Cops called on sister of alleged tub-slay strangler after she swears at witness
Like brother, like sister. Manhattan prosecutors had to call the cops on the sister of accused tub-slay strangler Nicholas Brooks after the snarking sibling allegedly snarled "Awful bitch" at a female DA witness in a hall outside the murder trial yesterday. "Bitch" is what Brooks himself used to snarl at...
June 12, 2013 - New York Post
- Stacy Keibler Photobombed by Belly-Flopping Dog—See the Funny Pic
Some bitch stole Stacy Keibler's spotlight! OK, to be fair, it could've been a male dog, but the adorably energetic pup definitely found a way to outshine George Clooney's...
June 11, 2013 - E! Online
- Mel Gibson in dBTechno
You're an embarrassment to me,Gibson tells Oksana Grigorieva. "You look like af-ing pig in heat, and if you get raped by a pack of n-ers, it will be your fault." "How dare you act like such a bitch when I have been so f-king nice?"
- Bob Knight in Forbes
The thing I remember about Adolph Rupp is that one time I scored seven points against the ornery son of a bitch to help beat him,Knight said, referring to Ohio State's 87-74 victory over the Wildcats in the 1961 NCAA tournament. "That's a...
- Gary Roberts in RotoTimes.com
I've been told I'm not playing tomorrow night,said Roberts. "But it's not the time for me to bitch and complain. I've enjoyed being around this group of guys. I've had a trying year, health wise, not the year I wanted to have. But I'm...