- v wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- v dress by covering or binding
The nurse bandaged a sprained ankle
- s covered or wrapped with a bandage
the bandaged wound on the back of his head
- Scores of bloodied and bandaged victims filled hospital beds after a suicide car bomber destroyed a two-story hotel in northwest Pakistan, killing 29 people and underscoring the .
- After reprising the role Sunday, albeit with neck bandaged, Hoevels headed back to Hamburg Monday in preparation for his role in Goethe's The Sorrows of Young Werther.
- NBC newsman John Evans was struck by a policeman, had his head bandaged, then began interviewing other bandaged victims.
News & Articles
- Woman says she used sticks to fight attacking dog
Rachel Liles and her dog, Thumper, are bandaged and bruised, but happy to be alive. Liles and Thumper were visiting family in a Monroe neighborhood. She was sitting on a porch when she said a pitbull viciously attacked. "He picked my dog up first he started shaking him and then he downed him on his back," she said. Rather than running, the 76-year-old and family members used sticks to try and ...
June 11, 2013 - WSOC-TV Charlotte
- Gyorko put on disabled list; Forsythe activated
Jedd Gyorko walked to his locker before Monday's game with his right leg heavily bandaged, and at the time, he wasn't sure if he had officially been put on the disabled list. But he knew he wasn't going to be able to play any time soon.
June 11, 2013 - San Diego Padres
- Local News
LISBON - With his hands heavily bandaged, Mason M. Feisel, made his initial court appearance Thursday morning on the murder charge involving the Wednesday death of his girlfriend, Samantha Shasteen.
June 7, 2013 - Lisbon Morning Journal
- Roger Ebert in WCBS-TV New York
It was Schrader's line from his screenplay for Martin Scorsese's 'Raging Bull' that inspired my acceptance of my bandaged appearance: 'I ain't a pretty boy no more,'Ebert wrote in his column.
- Mark Viduka in Fox Sports
Shayne Bannan called me with the news and I was on the table getting treatment with my knee all bandaged up in ice and an electro-stimulator attached and he said 'we've got that second place'. I looked at my swollen knee and thought 'oh good for... Cadel Evans http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cadel_Evans&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNHCp1Q5-__TJrdUIDJXAbxpSC84fg AFP http://www.google.com/url?q=http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5hwdESHEHQe2BYfBGuPPaZ3TTefIw&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGltT-nKDexEIDDgUejzb3v9hVhSw Aug 2, 2008
7883 11218 bandaged I tried to sprint and I felt a zap in my abductor muscle. Look at it, I've had to have it bandaged," Viduka told the Sunday People. "I'm out of the Liverpool game on Sunday. It doesn't matter to me what the fans chanted. To me they are still...