- n (Norse mythology) god of light and peace and noted for his beauty and sweet nature; son of Odin and Frigg and husband of Nanna; killed by Hoth
- s with no effort to conceal
- s lacking hair on all or most of the scalp
- s without the natural or usual covering
- That pulling will produce medical problems and make a woman balder.
- Bing Crosby had got balder, and had become the most celebrated singer in the world.
- He's a bit balder than you had hoped, but it's time to lower your expectations.
News & Articles
- Fastighets AB Balder: Balder sells properties
GÖTEBORG, Sweden--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Regulatory News: Balder (publ) has, through five different business deals during the second quarter of 2013, sold the properties Västbjörke 2:84, 2:85 and 2:88, Partille Skulltorp 1:839, 1:771, Höganäs Kaktusen 29,30,33 , Uddevalla Fredborg 1 and part of Köping Tunadal 9. The total lettable area amounts to 8,950 sqm. The sales total amounts to approximately SEK ...
June 17, 2013 - Business Wire
- Caleb Followill in Contactmusic.com
He said: "It's been one of the greatest experiences of my life. Thank you all very much. One of these days, when we're all fat and bald...... or balder, and we're sitting in Tennessee telling all our kids about all the great things that happened to...
- HL Mencken in World Magazine
HL Mencken said Harding's rhetoric was "so bad that a sort of grandeur creeps into it. It drags itself out of the dark abysm of pish, and crawls insanely up the topmost pinnacle of posh. It is rumble and bumble. It is flap and doodle. It is balder...
- Erskine Bowles in FOXNews
As I've gotten a little older, balder and maybe a little wiser, I've learned that sometimes in life the real world is even fonder than your dreams,said Bowles, 60, who twice ran unsuccessfully for Senate before being tapped for the academic...