- v lay bare
- s without the natural or usual covering
- Topsoil was sliding across the denuded ground, and the creek had turned brown.
- There will be no more scenes of a girl being molested and partially denuded.
- And so this week we get a new legal brief from the Obama Administration in the California case, this one denuded of the execrable incest defense.
News & Articles
- Utah forecast: More thunderstorms, then a drying trend
Thunderstorms and rain rolling over northern Utah brought a Flash Flood Watch on Monday, but the wild and wet weather was expected to diminish by late Tuesday ahead of a drying trend. The National Weather Service warned that the slot canyons, rivers creeks and wildfire-denuded mountain slopes of eastern third of the state, stretching from Vernal south through Moab and Bluff, were at high risk ...
July 29, 2013 - The Salt Lake Tribune
- Jane Goodall in AFP
They (the local population) have denuded their hillsides and are struggling to survive -- we're working on the ground in Tanzania and Uganda teaching people new technology to tackle this problem,explained Goodall. "Google Earth have a new...
- Jeff Kennett in Sunday Times.au
My fear is that when under prolonged stress and when they see their assets totally denuded of value, that we will see an increase (in suicides),Mr Kennett told ABC radio.
- Gaudencio Rosales in New York Times
The real reason for this terrible tragedy is that forests have been badly denuded and no serious replanting has been done,Archbishop Gaudencio Rosales of Manila said in a statement on Sunday. "It is time for the powers that be to address...