- s socially incorrect in behavior
- The pitilessly fanatic and bad-mannered bridge players run Fridays.
- It was an impulsive way to describe the politeness with which the Burmese had borne the visit of the bad-mannered pair, who had used their hosts' most sacred shrines as .
- Emi: There are many older people who are bad-mannered.
News & Articles
- Do the Bride a Favor Gives Brides Helpful Tips for Wedding Gift Etiquette
Following a bridezilla article published June 29, 2013, from The Huffington Post, entitled “Wedding Gift Amount Deemed Insufficient By Bad-Mannered Bride,” Do the Bride a Favor is giving wedding gift etiquette tips for brides. (PRWeb July 11, 2013) Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/helpful-tips-for-brides/wedding-gift-etiquette/prweb10918253.htm
July 11, 2013 - PRWeb
- Boiko Borisov in Focus News
This means that he is both bad-mannered and incites hatred. No one should be misled by these wolves who wish to dress themselves in lambskin, Borisov said further.