rude : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s socially incorrect in behavior
- s (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- a lacking civility or good manners
- s (used especially of commodities) being unprocessed or manufactured using only simple or minimal processes
bales of rude cotton
- s belonging to an early stage of technical development; characterized by simplicity and (often) crudeness
the crude weapons and rude agricultural implements of early man
- At that moment, a voice rang out telling Hackbart not to make the rude gesture in public.
- Sex is no longer a rude word in Asia, as its citizens shed their prudish pasts and embrace a new era of openness.
- The cars jerked, bucked, stalled, made rude noises and generally misbehaved until wild-eyed owners took the cars to have the system disconnected.
News & Articles
- Russell Brand Abuses MSNBC Talk Show Hosts For Being Rude To Him [Video]
Russell Brand, the suave and sophisticated British comedian, launched a verbal tirade against the hosts of MSNBC’s Morning Joe yesterday after they were repeatedly rude to him. Brand was on the programme to promote his upcoming world comedy tour, Messiah Complex, which begins in Abu Dhabi in August, but instead the show’s hosts Mika Brzezinski,... Read more » Russell Brand Abuses MSNBC Talk Show ...
June 18, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- A Scary New Wave of Bullying: Picking on Kids With Food Allergies
When Scott Gordin was nine years old, a classmate rubbed peanut butter cracker crumbs through his hair. When Owen Kellogg was a kindergartener, another boy at school threatened to force him to eat a peanut. As isolated incidents of bullying, these acts may simply seem rude and obnoxious, but for the 5.9 million U.S. kids living with a life-threatening food allergy, such stories—where food is ...
June 18, 2013 - Takepart.com via Yahoo! News
- Newman’s Rude picking life of fitness for life
Newman’s Nick Rude overhauled his diet during high school to achieve higher levels of success in sports. Now that high school is over, Rude has stuck to healthier eating in part to fight ongoing digestive issues caused by poor diet in his youth.
June 14, 2013 - SaukValley.com
- Alec Baldwin in San Francisco Chronicle
...actress was in court in Los Angeles Friday for a hearing into the couple's custody spat over daughter Ireland, brought about by the leak of an angry voicemail message, during which a raging Baldwin called the 11-year-old a "rude,...
- Peter Hill-Wood in ESPN
I think it is laughable,Hill-Wood told the Sunday Mirror. "It is disrespectful and very rude. I cannot believe that Arsene would go there for all the tea in China. He would be played around like a puppet. It cannot be right to talk in such...
- David Miliband in guardian.co.uk
The Georgia crisis has provided a rude awakening,Miliband said in a speech to students. "The sight of Russian tanks in a neighbouring country on the 40th anniversary of the crushing of the Prague spring has shown that the temptations of...