ill-bred : Definition, Usages, News and More
- s (of persons) lacking in refinement or grace
- Being late for an engagement was "ill-bred, vulgar, irresponsible or ostentatious.
- All you have said only showed the world how ill-bred you are.
- In Harlem or Chicago's South Side, they would have landed in court and perhaps in a reform school, but in Southampton last week, no one was so ill-bred as to press charges.
News & Articles
- Video: LIRR Lady Condemns Irishman's Allegedly Small Penis
The Long Island Railroad is rivaled only by the formal dining cars of the Orient Express for sophistication and class, and the scenic rail line's travelers are rightly famous for their elevated discourse, whether it be debating the best luggage rack luge race techniques or silencing ill-bred Rangers fans with the wave of a pistol. The latest example of LIRR refinement comes to us via YouTube ...
Dec. 24, 2013 - Gothamist
- HG Wells in Times of India
Julius Malema is no more than an ill-bred brat whose behaviour is not only un-African, but crude by the standards of any culture in the world. What worries one is that the ruling Party uses him to denigrate those they have targeted for denigration... Mangosuthu Buthelezi http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mangosuthu_Buthelezi&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNF_yTwVp7r3jj-stp0_zlNAyrvc0A Independent Online http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.iol.co.za/index.php%3Fset_id%3D1%26click_id%3D6%26art_id%3Dnw20090210140613651C848117&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGNMRmva3t2BC8LaO6fPXOUwAaBvA Feb 10, 2009
49493 67290 ill-bred HG Wells warned that the social order would be swamped" by "ill-bred, ill-trained swarms of inferior citizens".