back up :
- v give moral or psychological support, aid, or courage to
- v move backwards from a certain position
- v establish as valid or genuine
- v make a copy of (a computer file) especially for storage in another place as a security copy
- v become or cause to become obstructed
News & Articles
- Celgene To Buy Back Up To Addl. $3.0 Bln Of Stock - Quick Facts
Celgene To Buy Back Up To Addl. $3.0 Bln Of Stock - Quick Facts
June 12, 2013 - Nasdaq
- Rock B Tavern Follow Up
A locked down Binghamton bar will be able to open back up, later this year. Tuesday afternoon, a deal was reached in court between the City and owner of the Rock B Tavern, which is along Conklin Avenue on Binghamton's Southside. Binghamton Mayor, Matt Ryan, recently told us that it was time to close the bar, because of repeated problems at or near the establishment, including a man being shot ...
June 11, 2013 - News Channel 34 Binghamton
- Racing back up on top at Spoon River Speedway
One week after heavily damaging his primary UMP Modified car at Spoon River Speedway, three-time defending track champion Butch Weisser went to his backup, and went right back up to the front on Saturday night at Spoon River Speedway. Weisser, who ran his backup chasis twice at other tracks in the last week, outdueled Erik Bruce in a thrilling 20-lap feature at the 3/8-mile high-banked clay oval ...
June 10, 2013 - Peoria Journal Star