- s one after the other
back-to-back home runs
- Interviewed Obama, Clinton back-to-back where Clinton was asked tough questions, including being shown the weekend's Maria Shriver-Oprah Winfrey video.
- The authorities prefer to blame extreme weather conditions, including strong winds and back-to-back heatwaves that have turned Greece, and much of the Balkans, into a tinderbox.
- Matt Klitscher AP While the show's season finale and reunion special were shown back-to-back on March 2, six weeks had elapsed between the finale when bachelor Jason Mesnick .
- Rafer Alston in USA Today
Teammate Rafer Alston mentions of Bryant, "We have to understand, that he's not one to let it happen on back-to-back occasions."
- Shahid Afridi in South Asian News Agency (SANA)
I knew sooner or later we will win back-to-back matches because we have been performing well since the Twenty20 World Cup but missed out in close matches,he said.