- a lacking a back
a stool is a backless and armless seat
- Crahay of Lanvin hangs his backless clothes from tied stock collars.
- More waiting in a backless paper gown, followed by talk of disk surgery from a doctor who looks as if his back hurts.
- Here are the fabled trench coats and safari suits; there are the seminal panther suits, chemise jackets and backless dresses.
- Jamie Lee Curtis in Daily News & Analysis
Defending her, Curtis said: "When these young people get all dressed up for award show red-carpet events, don't we all comment how beautiful, stunning and grown-up they look in their strapless, backless dresses and heels and tousled hair? None of...
- Saif Ali Khan in Expressindia.com
Women have always been used as objects to whip up desires in films. Earlier, they were asked to drop their pallus and asked to wear knotted, backless blouses. It is only since nineties, that films like Raaz, Murder, Jism which were deliberately... Mahesh Bhatt http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahesh_Bhatt&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFbiCzN4CIpSWn3qBVnHoI-GV0anw Hindu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/009200805241861.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNGSFT0RAo3uDndH46N9UPl0lOfRmw May 24, 2008
7401 10674 backless It is meant to be a little provocative. Being provocative is part of human nature. People go to parties with backless cholis, they wear mini skirts. Does it mean that we should become Taliban now? Does it! And ban that. On the other hand, I think...