autobus : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
- Along that green cobra live 16,000,000 people, of whom 2,000,000 last week took advantage of fare reductions to journey to Cairo by train, steamer, felucca, autobus, camel and .
- A gipsy woman got into an autobus and sat down next to a Parisienne who moved her handbag out of the gipsy's reach.
- Sportswriters agreed that "rugby amricain" would never catch on in France because "it was too much like an autobus collision.
News & Articles
- Mark Cavendish hopes to brighten his Tour with a victory under the lights
André Greipel and Mark Cavendish make their way with the autobus up the final climb of stage 8 — 31 minutes behind the leaders. Photo: BrakeThrough Media | VeloNews.com The Manx sprinter has had a poor Tour, by his standards, and would like to redeem himself by winning the finale of the 100th edition
July 21, 2013 - Velo News