- r in a terrible manner
- r to an extravagant or immoderate degree
- Idiocracy may not be a bad movie, but every ad and trailer the studio put together for it tested atrociously.
- Shocking to all Europe this week and fraught with danger of fresh revolution in Spain was news that men uniformed as Government Assault Guards had atrociously murdered Royalist .
- First of all, Gates acted atrociously.
News & Articles
- Guilty Cinematic Junk Food
Copious are the instances where the urge to devour atrociously unhealthy food overcomes the very human desire to "eat better"...
July 24, 2013 - Mania
- Kobe Bryant in Press-Enterprise
Bryant said the key to the Celtics' effectiveness was "just making me a perimeter player in terms of being able to shoot the ball. Two games we played in the regular season, I shot the ball atrociously. In Game 1, I shot the ball bad, too. Hopefully...
- Tiger Wood in ESPN
I putted atrociously today,Woods said. "As good as I hit it, that's as bad as I putted."
- Mike Leach in Dallas Morning News
Leach said Tech got "atrociously bad calls" in a 35-31 loss to Texas in Lubbock last season, in which the Longhorns erased a 21-point deficit.