- r used as intensifiers
- r in a terrible manner
she sings terribly
- In Africa, drought continues for the sixth consecutive year, adding terribly to the toll of famine victims.
- I know that it wouldn't be hard or terribly costly to up the internal memory to hold, say, 50 shots.
- As first dates go, this one wasn't terribly original: dinner and a movie, followed by a lot of time in a parked car.
News & Articles
- Philadelphia Eagles position battle preview: Quarterbacks
The Eagles have an interesting, albiet not terribly exciting cast of characters at the position. There's a lot of youth, but none that would be considered the blue chip heir apparent.
June 17, 2013 - Philly.com
- Melissa Etheridge Pours Cold Water On Angelina Jolie’s Mastectomy
Rocker Melissa Etheridge doesn’t think that Angelina Jolie’s surprise preventative double mastectomy was terribly brave. Angelina Jolie was lauded earlier this year after revealing that she had opted for a preventative double mastectomy after learning that she carried a gene that increased her chances of developing breast cancer. Etheridge, herself a breast cancer survivor, says... Read more ...
June 17, 2013 - The Inquisitr
- Star Spotting: Hayley Williams' High Kick Is The Most Impressively Acrobatic Thing You'll See All Day! (PHOTO)
Paramore's Hayley Williams does a high kick better than anyone! If you thought the only rock star skill Paramore's Hayley Williams had up her sleeve (y'know, besides her killer vocals) was her epic hair-whipping abilities, you'd be terribly mistaken. Case in point: Hayley can high kick with the ease of Gabby Douglas crushing an uneven [...]
June 17, 2013 - MTV
- Robert Byrd in CBS News
I want to take a moment to say how distraught and terribly shaken I am over the news of my dear friend, my dear, dear friend, Ted Kennedy,Byrd said. "Ted, Ted, my dear friend, I love you, and I miss you."
- Paul Godfrey in MLB.com
We were terribly shocked,Godfrey said. "From what we understand, he was in Brandon ...... to be the best man at a wedding today."
- Robert Thornton in International Herald Tribune
Ron Artest added 20 points for the Lakers, who shot terribly while trailing for most of the first three-and-a-half quarters. Yet they reclaimed the lead midway through the fourth quarter and hung on with big shots from Pau Gasol and Artest. Well,... Ron Artest http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_Artest&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNG9Gm9sNmDu0LEiXPSmey81LwDXkA The Age http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.theage.com.au/sport/basketball/lakers-win-nba-championship-20100618-ylmr.html&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNFtU0T9XEwtMVdDxi54Xkmr20O-6g Jun 17, 2010
99090 131443 terrier He's a little terrier," Thornton said. "He was flat out all the way to be honest, I didn't want to let Sizing Europe get away. He's just so tough. I believed he could win but, whether he actually would, was another thing. I'm delighted."