- Pictured above with his sister, Maja, Einstein fared abysmally as a schoolboy in Munich, Germany, and was dismissed by his teachers as slow and lazy.
- The sub-Saharan nation ranks abysmally on many basic measures, such as favoritism in decisions of government officials (115th) and business impact of malaria (113th), but on some .
- The strategic concept was faulty, the tactics worse, the forces and weapons inadequate, the intelligence abysmally off the mark.
News & Articles
- Bank Of China Close To Responding To Goldbug Prayers On Friday... But Not Yet
As we already reported yesterday , Chinese trade data for May came out about as abysmally as we predicted it would one month ago . The reason: the Chinese Customs Administration was humiliated at the epic discrepancy in data between Chinese Hong Kong exports and Hong Kong imports from China, with the delta resulting from that other variable we discussed two weeks ago: the Chinese Copper ...
June 10, 2013 - Zero Hedge
- Jimmy Carter in Kansas City Star
If you go back and see what Vice President Cheney has said for the last three or four years concerning Iraq, his batting average is abysmally low,Carter says of Cheney in an interview with George Stephanopoulos that will be shown on ABC News'...
- Petro Georgiou in The Australian
The policy has abysmally failed to achieve its stated objectives,Mr Georgiou said. "What the charges do achieve is make the lives of those subject to them more difficult and more anxious."
- Sonia Gandhi in Press Trust of India
Less than two per cent of the families outside the governmental sector have some form of health cover. This is abysmally low,Gandhi said launching the `Healthy Villages Project' of the Confederation of Indian Industries (CII) here.