- r in an offensive and hateful manner
I don't know anyone who could have behaved so abominably
- r in a terrible manner
- But, you could say, those are the tactics of jihadists; they're supposed to behave abominably.
- The most "abominably unknown" contemporary writer, according to Ford Madox Ford, is Dorothy Richardson, a 56-year-old, myopic Englishwoman.
- He was different from the others and, although abominably dressed, had so much personality that I made up my mind.
News & Articles
- Another voice
The department's conclusions include evidence that Arpaio's department targets Hispanic neighborhoods and drivers; that his office is rife with a culture of bias; that officers in jails run by the sheriff's department treat Spanish-speaking prisoners abominably, referring to them as “wetbacks,” “stupid Mexicans” and worse; and that his department has carried out retaliatory detentions and ...
Sept. 12, 2013 - San Antonio Express-News
- Padraig Harrington in BBC News
Harrington said: "I don't like missing any cuts - it's pride - but it will make me more disciplined for the next 10 days. I putted abominably and it was a day of some poor decisions, but it just convinces me to be more committed."
- Chatterjee in Zee News
Thomas finally left the house when Chatterjee said, "you are behaving abominably and in a disgusting manner. You have to go out of the house."