assamese : Definition, Usages, News and More
- n native or inhabitant of the state of Assam in northeastern India
- n the Magadhan language spoken by the Assamese people; closely related to Bengali
- a of or relating to or characteristic of Assam or its people or culture or language
- Tarun Gogoi in International Herald Tribune
The Assamese citizens of Delhi are concerned at the lawlessness and helplessness of the state machinery in tackling terrorist attacks. The scale at which the strikes were made and the impunity with which the terrorists executed their plan, have... Manoj Das http://www.google.com/url?q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manoj_Das&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNH1k6lIgelniwWJT33_F6F7GjrQVA Hindu http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.hindu.com/thehindu/holnus/001200811021550.htm&source=dictionary&usg=AFQjCNEM_ygN1mgc_RCRDxUbxH_4CmU49g Nov 2, 2008
5904 8781 assamese Assam is not just for the Assamese. Any Indian can live in Assam, just like any Assamese can live anywhere in India," Gogoi told journalists Friday night.
- Dipak Jain in NewKerala.com
It is actually an initiative of Jugal Kalita, an Assamese residing in Colorado. We have suggested setting up new business management courses in Assam. It would be one of the best ways to harness Assam's human resources,Jain said.