- But the acrid, ashy smog has caused added suffering among those with respiratory ailments.
- To the extent that anybody in the conservative world still aspires to any kind of future reform and improvement of America's ossified government, that should be a very ashy victory .
- Besoyan is about as creative as a coroner, and his flaming wit conceives ashy dialogue.
News & Articles
- When Celebrity Brands Go Bust
Just like a fourth-of-July firecracker, it only took minutes for the Paula Deen brand’s meteoric rise to sputter to a quick and ashy demise.
July 3, 2013 - RetailSolutionsOnline
- Philip Rivers in USA Today
It was so windy and so ashy and so smelly about midnight that we went ahead and got out of there then,said Rivers, the father of three young girls.
- Sean Combs in MTV UK
Diddy told a reporter: "I love my people, eh yo let's stop the hate man. Congratulate. Hate is for suckers and if you hating, you're a sucker and you're ashy and your breath stinks. And you know who I'm talking to you hatin' a** crab."
- Gary Peters in Sportinglife.com
Town boss Gary Peters said: "Ashy has got a slight fracture in the bone around his elbow. It is frustrating because he will be out for a good six weeks and we can ill afford to lose him. With Ashy out, it hands us a problem for the first few weeks...